Learn the Secret to Fast, Affordable Multilingual Customer Support within Oracle Service Cloud.
Visit the Language I/O Booth at Oracle Modern Service Experience
You don't need to hire support agents for every language you support. Our tools - embedded in Oracle Service Cloud - allow your existing team to support clients anywhere as if they were native speakers. Visit the Language I/O booth at the Oracle Modern Service Experience conference in Las Vegas March 31 through April 2 to learn more.
We'll be in the exhibit area of the Marcello Ball Room of the Venetian Resort. Our booth (S4) is just past the welcome desk to the right as you walk into the main, ballroom entrance. Find S4 in this map of the exhibit area for our exact location.
Schedule a Demo at Our Booth
The Oracle Service Cloud Translate Button
We stick a translate button directly inside the Oracle Service Cloud Incident and Answer workspaces where your agents are already working, allowing them to field questions and author self-help content as if they were native speakers of any language. Multilingual customer support is only a click away.
Follow our hashtag and include it in your conference tweets to stay on top of all things related to Multilingual CX! #GLOBALCX15
- Conference Agenda
- Social Media: Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram
- The Concert (One Republic)
- Map of the Venetian Resort
- Nightlife at the Venetian
- Restaurants at the Venetian
- Canyon Ranch Spa Club at the Venetian
- Jogging Route near the Venetian
- Pools at the Venetian
- Entertainment at the Venetian: Diana Ross opens April 1, Smokey Robinson presents the Motown Show
- Las Vegas Entertainment Guide
- The $20 upgrade trick: Video showing you how to get a better room when you check in
- Groupon for discount golf
- Discount for VIP golf services